The Manning Family Foundation awards grants to 501(c)(3) nonprofits who perform valuable work in our two philanthropic focus areas.
Health Research Grants Local Grants
All grant proposals must be submitted online through the Foundation’s web portal.
Create a Profile Continue an Application
Grantees are required to submit a progress report annually through the web portal.
During the online submission process, you will be asked to submit the following:
- Profile of your organization, including your mission statement, contact information, and 501(c)(3) information
- Description of your funding request, including the amount requested
- Explanation of how your work relates to the Foundation’s focus areas
- Operating and/or program budgets
- Goals, milestones, and timelines, where applicable
Reviews & Approvals
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Proposals are reviewed by a Grant Committee and approved by the Board of Directors three times a year (January, May, and September/October).
You will receive updates by email. If we need to request more information, or if a decision has been reached regarding approval, we will email you at the address linked to your online account.